unregistered gws pls help

Hello,

We have Voice Master gatekeeper. We want to accept calls from
unregistered  gateways and route to destinations. Voice Master doesnt accept
unregistered calls. Therefore we want to receive unregistered calls
over gnugk.
The scenario will be like:

unregistered gateway---------> gnugk------------->Voice
Master------------->destination gateways

There are two modes in gnugk: proxy, routed mode.
We would you like to work "routed mode". If we configure gnugk in
routed  mode, I could not understand how I can send calls from cisco
gateways.
When I register my cisco gateway to a gk, I use RAS signals in
dial-peers,
like:

 dial-peer voice 18 voip
 destination-pattern .T
 session target ras

 Gatekeeper says the destination ip to my gateway..

 When I dont register my gateway to a gk, then I can send calls to a
ip.

 dial-peer voice 18 voip
 destination-pattern .T
 session target ipv4:a.b.c.d: port

 But if I send like that, I think destination must work in proxy mode,
because here I send both RTP and required signals.

 How must I configure gnugk in order to work in routed mode and accept
unregistered gateway`s calls and reroute to Voice Master Gatekeeper?
 I could not understand the logic that we can work in routed mode and
accept unregistered gw`s calls.
 When gnugk accepts calls, then we will only add prefix in front of
number... like 4444#
 We will use only for that issue gnugk, to accept unregistered gw`s
calls.

 Could you help me?
 Thanks
 Regards