From: openh323gk-users-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:openh323gk-users-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of vasix
Sent: Thursday, October 21, 2004 3:54 AM
To: openh323gk-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:  Cisco problems

Hello GnuGK users,

Please help me find a solution to a very annoying problem.

I'm using gnugk 2.0.8 to terminate calls from an AudioCodes GW to a
Cisco
3660 GW.

Until yesterday I used IOS 12.2(7a) for Cisco and everything worked just
fine.
Now I'm using IOS 12.3(10) for Cisco (I needed this update to solve some

issues on my router). The problem is I cannot make more than 1 call
simultaneous from AudioCodes to Cisco, GnuGK is dropping the second call
Cisco if another call is online between gws. I made some research and
found:
"The problem is that gnugk doesn't support more than 1 call in one
signaling
channel. Cisco with IOS >= 12.2 tries to put second call in the same tcp

connection as first one.". A solution for this was to configure Cisco
machine
as follows:

voice service voip
h323
  session transport tcp calls-per-connection 1

Done it....but nothing changes. I'm still not able to place more than 1
call
simultaneous from AudioCodes to Cisco. The second call is dropped by
GnuGK.
Please help because I cannot make a rollback to Cisco IOS and I need
also
GnuGK with minimum 8 calls simultaneous from AC to Cisco.

Thanks in advance.

--
Vasile MITREA
Netpoint Technical Support

e-mail: mailto:vasile.mitrea@xxxxxxxxxxx
homepage: http://www.netpoint.ro

Use IT products in your business? Tell us what you think of them. Give
us
Your Opinions, Get Free ThinkGeek Gift Certificates! Click to find out
more