----- Original Message ----- From: "Frank Fischer" <frank.fischer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, October 19, 2004 10:28 AM

-> related  to GnuGK 2.0.9 on Win

I plan to use SQLPasswordAuth (instead of SimplePasswordAuth since it's
easier to maintain passwords in a db than in a flat file). As far as i found
out, i have to store the passwords encrypted to the database (cleartext
seems not to be accepted). Looking at the addpassword utility (which i used
in SimplePasswordAuth and which i expect to use the same encryption
algorithm than SQLPasswordAuth - right?) I found out that PTEA is used,
means an Implementation of Tiny Encryption Algorithm.
Is this right?
Is there anything special to take care of (or is it really a pure/simple
TEA)?

Thanks for your help.
Greetings
Frank

------------------------------------------------------- This SF.net email is sponsored by: IT Product Guide on ITManagersJournal Use IT products in your business? Tell us what you think of them. Give us Your Opinions, Get Free ThinkGeek Gift Certificates! Click to find out more http://productguide.itmanagersjournal.com/guidepromo.tmpl