GK and Gnomemeeting

Hi,

I'm trying to use GK and h323 first time. I have about four potentional users, all of them are behind own NAT. We can make some port forwarding on firewall/NAT boxes if it is necessary. We can use ip_conntrack_h323 and ip_nat_h323 modules on NAT boxes. Additionally, I have one server, directly connected to Internet (without any NAT).

So, I'd like to make h323 call using Gnomemeeting and Netmeeting between us :-) I can't install gatekeeper on NAT boxes, because it is simple, Debian based router/firewall (LEAF Bering 1.0). I can install gatekeeper on my Iternet server.

I tried it, of course. Gnugk seems to be working, but I can't connect to it from Gnomemeeting. I don't know what configuration should I use (where to install GK, where to make port forwarding - if it is necessary, what GK and GM configuration should I use). Should GK act as proxy?

My questions are chaotic, but I'v started with h323, GK, GM yesterday and my head blows out soon. There is a lot of products (opengk, gk, gnugk), terms, etc, etc, etc.

Thanks for your help
Radim

btw, Isn't there gatekeeper IRC channel ?

------------------------------------------------------- This SF.net email is sponsored by: IT Product Guide on ITManagersJournal Use IT products in your business? Tell us what you think of them. Give us Your Opinions, Get Free ThinkGeek Gift Certificates! Click to find out more http://productguide.itmanagersjournal.com/guidepromo.tmpl