About ACD Please help

Hi

I am trying to use ACD for Call distribution but always failed with Message
CalledPartyNotRegistered (In the ACD Debug window, No agent available for
call)

I am not sure I am doing correct configuration, will appreicate if any one
help
me to resolve this problem.

Call flow that I am trying to Implement

Want to send call for 4407 to two GW and both of them are registered with my
GK.

User GW sending 554407
I am rewriting 224407
choosing VirtualQueuePrefix 22 (So any call starting with 22 matched with
this Queue)

Main part of gnugk.ini file

[RasSrv::ARQFeatures]
CallUnregisteredEndpoints=1

[RasSrv::RewriteE164]
554407=224407

[RasSrv::GWPrefixes]
qtc1=224407
qtc2=224407

[CTI::Agents]
VirtualQueuePrefixes=22
RequestTimeout=10

Main part of ACDConfig.properties

22_queueing_mode=RINGING
22_priority=10
22_ring_timeout=60
22_talk_timeout=180
22_size=10

Main part of ACDAgentConfig.properties

qtc1=22
qtc2=22

I tried to see log for gk (using upto 5 t) it just shows RejectReason
CalledParty.....

Thanks

Roman