Re: Siemens HiPath 3000 with HG1500

6 months ago I had to setup such a connection between HG1500 and GnuGK.
You have to configure the HG1500 to register as an endpoint to GnuGK.
However, change GnuGK port from 1721 to 1720.
In GnuGK, describe the IP of the Siemens as an endpoint/terminal.
As I remember, you would be not able to set the H.323 ID of HG1500 (at least
in their version 2), therefore run a debug on GnuGK to see under which
H.323ID the registration from Siemens comes.
Another unpleasant detail is that you would not be able to set the
registration TTL on Siemens and it would re-register on every minute.

Bear in mind, that you could only call INto Siemens from GnuGK.
At that time (maybe Siemens changed that) it was not possible to configure
in the HG1500 a trunk, that points to the gatekeeper.

In example.

>From GnuGK you can configure a "route" to send all calls (4XXX) to the PBX,
but you can NOT configure the HG1500 module to send all calls starting with 0
(or any other prefix) to the gatekeeper.

Hope that helps.

--
Best regards,

Teodor Georgiev