Forwarding calls

Is there any way I can forward calls to a different endpoint?

For example, if the endpoint is not turned on, I'd like to forward any calls
to it, to another alias. Can it be done?

All I can see at the moment is RouteToAlias but it only works for
RouteRequests, and TransferCall only works for established calls.

TIA