Re: ARQ Authentication after global RewriteE164

You are quite right, this is my mistake.
I have forgotten, that I had to change the table voiptariffdst (sqlbill) at
transition from the version from the end of June to last version.

But what the decision on the given question was accepted, it all the same for
someone appears inconvenient.