Radvision ISDN gateway

Hi all,
If anyone has successfully configured a Radvision gw-p20 (or simillar) ISDN gateway to work with GNU GK, I'd appreciate some help, please. My gateway registers ok using H.323 version 2 and updates GNU GK with the service prefixes. I'm able to make voice calls quite ok with 64k service prefix, however, 128k video calls and above seem to be a problem. The endpoint returns an error saying "All B channels are in use..."

Any help will be appreciated.

Evans