calledPartyNotRegistered -Anybody could help me?

Hello,
  I am configuring GNUGK as a simple Gatekeeper.From my linux machine i could do gatekeeper discovery and registration. While making call to openphone(which is running on another PC) it gives ARJ with the reason of "Called party not registered".

I doing the following settings.
[RasSrv::ARQFeatures]
CallUnregisteredEndpoints=1

Then also it gets ACF message.
I will be thankful if anybody give a reply for this
Thanks and Regards
Vargheese