Voice Stream Problem

Hello folks,

I have installed openh323gk here in my Debian linux
box,
and it works fine when I'm making calls between VoIP
phones and when I make a call to PSTN. But when I
receive a call from PSTN, in the VoIP side I can't
listen who is calling me, but the other side can
listen to me!

I try use the windows version of te GK, and works
fine!!

I have installed the gnugk through apt-get and its
generate for me and default configuration file.
This is the configuration file that Debian generate,
if some one could help me with this issue I will be
very grateful!

[Gatekeeper::Main]
Fourtytwo=42
Name=OpenH323GK

[RoutedMode]
GKRouted=1
H245Routed=0
CallSignalPort=1721
CallSignalHandlerNumber=1
RemoveH245AddressOnTunneling=0
AcceptNeighborsCalls=1
AcceptUnregisteredCalls=0
SupportNATedEndpoints=1
DropCallsByReleaseComplete=1

[RasSrv::ARQFeatures]
ArjReasonRouteCallToSCN=0
ArjReasonRouteCallToGatekeeper=1
CallUnregisteredEndpoints=1

[RasSrv::RRQAuth]
default=confirm

[GkStatus::Auth]
rule=allow

[Gatekeeper::Auth]
default=allow

[NATedEndpoints]
;704=11.1.1.111
;705=allow

[CTI::Agents]
VirtualQueueAliases=CC
;VirtualQueuePrefixes=001,0044,0049
;VirtualQueueRegex=^(001|04)[0-9]*$
RequestTimeout=10

The version that I'm using is this:
Gatekeeper(GNU) Version(2.0.7)
Ext(pthreads=1,acct=1,radius=1,mysql=0,ldap=1)
Build(Apr 25 2004, 16:30:16) Sys(Linux i686 2.4.26)

Thanks for your help!

André Zenun.