Some general questions

This is what I am running.

Gatekeeper(GNU) Version(2.0.9)
Ext(pthreads=1,acct=1,radius=1,mysql=1,pgsql=0,ldap=0,large_fdset=16384)
Build(Aug  8 2004, 21:51:48

I have been running GNUGK with freeradius and MySQL for several months now.
A side from some minor issues the system has been very stable and doing
everything that I wanted when I first started to build it.  Great work
guys/gals keep it up. I am getting to the point where I need to run more
than one gatekeeper because of the several different services I want to be
able to provide. Which brings me here.

Can anybody give me some of the pro and cons of going with a parent child
setup as well as some of the pros and cons of going with a neighbor setup. I
am currently interconnected with other networks using neighbor setup and I
am not really sure what a parent child is. Any info you might have on this
would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance Tim