Re: RadAcct attributes

Hi.  I'm using RaddAcct and need to get the Calling-Station-Id attrib.
to be set to the partyNumber or the original   Calling-Station-Id

I saw the doc, know that I'm using the second priority, but in this case
I'm only getting the last option of preference: h323_ID.

Is there a way of getting the partyNumber or the original
Calling-Station-Id.

Thanks in advance

Pablo

--