H.235 support now in CVS

Dear GnuGk users,

we now have full H.235 Annex D support for authentication and integrity
of RAS messages in the 2.0 CVS and it will be part of the 2.0.9 release.

If you have H.235 capable equipment and are familiar with compiling CVS
releases, it would be nice if you could try it out and give me feedback
what eqipment you tried it with.

A port to 2.2 will probably follow shortly.

Cheers,
Jan

--
Jan Willamowius, jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, http://www.willamowius.de/