To: <openh323gk-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, September 13, 2004 8:17 PM
Subject: a small question relating to Q931...

Hello all...

I need to link our system (running gnugk2.2b5) to another
system but the person in that system does not
know about RAS/LQR...

He send me an information...  transcripted below:

What about sending directly Q931, without any kind of registration, without RAS? We would authorize your calls by your IP. We would prefer this type of interconnection because the gatekeeper I would like to use in this case is configured this way.

I have asked him several question and this is all the informatio he has...

does this mean that I can put calls in their system using gnugk as
endpoint???

Thanks for any help,

Sergio....