Re: Is there anybody tested under such NAT circumstance?

Same problem I have with a little differences.
But your problem solved by me.

I configured Quintum behind NAT (ADSL connection)

It has been registered to gnugk with internal 192.168.x.x IP.

I changed configuration of ADSL Modem (port forwarding) and quintum's auto external IP discovery settings (have a quick look at the www.quintum.com/support search var_config.cfg if you need)
Read PDF's for this.
Auto External IP (if no Static IP you have)
http://www.quintum.com/support/xplatform/network/Auto_External_IP.pdf

Howto behind NAT/ Firewall
http://www.quintum.com/support/xplatform/network/Tenor-Firewall-NAT.pdf

and then, quintum registered to gnugk as its real ip (gk.ini should have NATed endpoint support)
This helps you to do.

Everything looks good. But I have still problem.

I cannot make call via quintum. although it has been registered.
In fact, after registration, when I try to call, it never send and packets to GK.
If I use real IP, I can send calls. But when I registered with above NATed configuration. GK understands it as NATed endpoint. But It do NOT send calls.

What's wrong! I still cannot find. I checked all required PORTS.

any idea ?
note that, when I try to call, no LRQ, ARQ, etc. and any other package I received...