Re: bug in gk.cxx and log rotate...

Sergio, the functionality of newsyslog is same as well of logrotate.
I've checked newsyslog with gnugk and I've not found differencies.
Sending of HUP signal can't to bind gnugk process to created logfile at least
on my RH box.
I think there is a bug in new cvs version 2.2.5b.
Gnugk compilled at Jun 29 worked fine with system logrotate.