Re: gatekeeper 2.2b5 & FreeBSD 4.x

> On Sunday 29 August 2004 19:15, Vladimir Botka wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I would recommend to upgrade the gatekeeper using port collection.
> This way you install the dependencies together with the gatekeeper.
> Do *NOT* use the install procedure described in the gatekeeper
> distribution tgz.
>
> If you dont have portupgrade install /usr/ports/sysutils/portupgrade

I have portupgrade, however, the problem is that the pwlib and openh323
ports are both old.

pwlib is 1.5.0, while the currenti si 1.8.0,

openh323 is 1.12 while current is 1.15.

Is this likely to have serious consequences? Or are the old versions
more stable?

Bear in mind I have abandoned attempts at sqlacct on the current live
system for now, and just need a working gatekeeper!

regards

Andrew