Re: gatekeeper 2.2b5 & FreeBSD 4.x

Hi,

I would recommend to upgrade the gatekeeper using port collection. This
way you install the dependencies together with the gatekeeper. Do *NOT*
use the install procedure described in the gatekeeper distribution tgz.

If you dont have portupgrade install /usr/ports/sysutils/portupgrade
first and preen your package database with:

> pkgdb -F

then

> portupgrade -R /var/db/pkg/gatekeeper
if you have gatekeeper already installed *OR*

> cd /usr/ports/net/gatekeeper
> make install
if there is no gatekeeper in the system

Cheers,