CDR does not have dialed digits

Hi,

I tried configuring gnugk 2.08 stable version using Route to Alias.
I get everything ok but the CDR gives as a destination number the rewritten alias id, while for billing purposes I need to have the actual dialed digits,

then I tried using gnugk development version, 2.2b4. In this case the CDR is ok because it keeps the original dialed digits without rewriting it with the routed h323id but the calls drop immediately , they just do not get connected.

any help in any of the cases will be appriciated, I only need to have on the CDR the number that client has dialed.....

RG,

Gentian