From: openh323gk-users-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:openh323gk-users-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of david winter
Sent: Friday, August 20, 2004 11:27 AM
To: openh323gk-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Home

If you have 3 public IP addresses, when an LRQ comes in on address A, I assume the GK will respond from address A?

You could really make it look like 3 different GKs, but they all share the same config? correct?
David Winter
Senior Network Engineer
Planet-Telecom, Inc.
Tampa FL
(813)901-5182 Office
(813)864-3162 Direct
(813)817-4204 Mobile
(813)881-9762 Fax
AIM:     mobofool
ICQ:      3563403
MSN:    dwinter@xxxxxx
Y!:        vt_fool

Freddy Parra wrote:
According to the documentation, the gatekeeper detects all interfaces by default, but won't bind to all of them if you specify a specific IP address in Home.
I just checked my trace log and I see my Home IP that I specify is the one that is bounded, not sure why yours would be different from your home.

Freddy