asterisk & gnugk & voip phone

Hi all,

I have some questions to understand interoperability among asterisk,
gnugk and voip phones.

I setup ASTERISK with quadBRI card, connected via ISDN BRI line to PSTN
asterisk has support for H323 by oh323 channel module.

Now I get my voip phone and I am ready for incoming and outgoing calls.

Problem is, outgoing calls must be in format like: <phone#>@<asterisk_IP>
what is quite uncomfortable.

my voip phones support gatekeeper. I can setup GK IP in the phone, and
from that moment I need not dial with IP suffix (@IP).

Am I right?

Problem is I have no idea how to setup asterisk and gnugk to bilateral
interoperability.

Can anybody help me, or sends link to manual (tutorial) for * & gnugk
co-operation?

BTW: What I need?: I need to plug voip phone to switch with my PBX
(computer with asterisk and gnugk) and in voip dial simple phone#
(without any IP) to call to PSTN, and dial some extensions for other
voip phones in the same switch.

          +--------+
          |   A    |
  PSTN    |   S  G |          +----+
          |   E  U |          | w  |
          |   R  G |          | i  +---------------- voip phone 2
          |   I  K |          | t  |

So how to setup gnugk and asterisk to route call like this ascii art:

dial pstn# ----> voip phone ----> gnugk ----> asterisk ----> pstn

Thanks you very much for your help.