----- Original Message -----
From: "meix" <meix@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, August 09, 2004 4:11 AM

I have tested the redirecting feature of gnugk for a few days,  without any luck.
Anybody have a success with it please give me a hint.

I am using 2.0.8 (binary version) on Linux machine. even tried 2.2beta. same result.

I have two gnugk gk1(on machine 192.168.1.1) and gk2(on machine 192.168.1.2)
and two IP phones(Swissvoice IP10S). I put the call limit to gk1 to "1". so it
should forward the second cocurrent call to gk2.

I registered with both IP phone with gk1. But they registered with gk2 too automaticly.
I made first call from ip_phone1, it go through. I dialed the second call from ip_phone2.
gk1 show  "resourceUnavailable" error, but did not forward call to gk2?!

I keep on getting "fullRegistrationRequired" error on gk1's status port as below: