Framed-IP-Address attribute

Hello!
I've configured gnugk 2.0.8 + freeradius. I'm making tests using a hardware gateway. It registers with gnugk using an h323id alias and a e164 alias. I can see gnugk sends to freeradius these two aliases but Framed-IP-Address value is gnugk IP not endpoint IP. I'd like to test endpoint's IP also to allow or not allow endpoints access. How can I test endpoints' IP? Here is my RadAliasAuth section of gnugk configuration file:

[RadAliasAuth]
Servers=localhost
SharedSecret=testing
AppendCiscoAttributes=1