gnugk -> cisco ata 186

hi all
	I think it's a bug in gnugk. i'm not very sure, but ... and i want that some body who use gnugk with cisco ata 186 to approve or explain what's happent.
I kill gnugk ("killall -9 gnugk"), not normally shutdown, and without
"unregisterallendpoints". After i start gnugk ("gnugk -c /~/conf -ttt -o /~/log") equipment wasn't register, but i could make calls without CDR, and my billing was compromise. When i do telnet "localhost 7000", nothink happent. i was able make calls and no information about this calls.

My config for auth look like:
[Gatekeeper::Auth]
RadAliasAuth=required;RRQ,ARQ
default=reject