RE: Help

As you wrote, this is a sample tariff table, which means
it is only an example. You need to edit it to suit your
needs. You need to put there your own prefixes and prices.
The sample tariff table is VERY VERY simple, contains VERY
few entries and forces you to dial using 00 prefix and enables
only VERY few destinations.