RE: GW / GK configuration

I would begin by looking at some of these configurations and determining what you need.

Hello Dear All,

This is the right place for me to get help, could some one help me

I have installed Gnugk 2.0.8 windows base and it ss working fine. With one GW Quintum.I would like to try following Senior.

1)      I want to added Number of GW’s (Quintum) for local termination and send call’s

2)      I want to added GK for A to Z termination

Can some one help how to add the command in .ini file

Regards,

A.

Do you Yahoo!?