Re: Two eth interfaces NOT NAT

Hey everyone, nobody responded to my question about using two ethernet cards in proxy mode with no NAT. I dont mena to make anyone mad by-reposting, but i am sure someone really wanted to reply, but just didnt have time. thanks.
David Winter
Senior Network Engineer
Planet-Telecom, Inc.
Tampa FL
(813)901-5182 Office
(813)864-3162 Direct
(813)817-4204 Mobile
(813)881-9762 Fax
AIM:     mobofool
ICQ:      3563403
MSN:    dwinter@xxxxxx
Y!:        vt_fool

david winter wrote:
Is there anyway to use two ethernet interfaces in proxy mode, each havin a public internet IP, and receving all inbound on one interface, while sending all outbound on another? I realize that eth0 will have TX/RX packets to the origGW and eth1 with have TX/RX packets to the termGW, but i dont want to loop the bandwidth on the same eth card. also i have access to separate internet subnets so eth0 and eth1 dont have to be on the same  subnet (which would be confusing i think for it). This is to proxy carrier class voip traffic, and NOT to provide NAT access for endpoints.

OrigGW ------> eth0PROXY  <-gnugk->  eth1PROXY ------> termGW
David Winter
Senior Network Engineer
Planet-Telecom, Inc.
Tampa FL
(813)901-5182 Office
(813)864-3162 Direct
(813)817-4204 Mobile
(813)881-9762 Fax
AIM:     mobofool
ICQ:      3563403
MSN:    dwinter@xxxxxx
Y!:        vt_fool

Zygmuntowicz Michal wrote:
Get the latest cvs - it should be fixed.