gnugk proxy with 2 nat firewalls

Hello,

I've got some problems with the configuration of gnugk as a Proxy (I
tried version 2.0.8 and 2.0.7).
The scenario looks like follows: I have got 2 LANs each behind a Cisco
NAT Firewall. Between those gnugk runs on a PC with a public IP. LAN2
connects to the PC with gnugk through IPSec ('cause the Router has a
dynamic IP).
The signalling from a telephone of LAN2 goes through to LAN1 and the
telephone rings. When in LAN1 the call is picked up LAN2 hears
everything the other one says but LAN1 doesn't hear anything at all.

h323 Gateway + Gatekeeper <-> Cisco Nat Firewall <-> PC with gnugk
(running with a ublic IP) <-> Cisco Nat FW <->  h323 GW + GK

Now my questions:
o) Is this scenario possible with just one gnugk Proxy?
o) Should it be possible to do this scenario without an ipsec tunnel. If
yes, how?

I am also not quite sure if the voice is really proxied though I just
took the included gnugk.ini, proxy.ini and child.ini configuration
example files and tried to combine them for my needs.

Thanks in advance.

pam