AW: gnugk and H.235?

Hi Michal

Thanks again for your fast answer.

In the meantime i have configured gnugk to use SimplePassswordAuth.
Here's the configuration:

[Gatekeeper::Auth]
SimplePassswordAuth=required

[Password]
KeyFilled=123
CheckID=0
PasswordTimeout=120
frank=as2vKTsMEC6LmHJWP2NT6w==
sven=sNdIp0enC5oG2CdxGxqKSA==

The Passwords have been encrypted using the addpasswd.exe (gatekeeper is
running on windows).

Then i try to connect with a softphone. As i found out, MS Netmeeting
seems not to support encrypted passwords (at least i found no field to
enter a password). So I tried OpenPhone (which was working with gnugk
before where i accepted any caller without authentication). I just added
the password in cleartext into the appropriate field in the
configuration section of Openphone. Now i get a message that the
gatekeeper security denied access.

Is there anything wrong or did i forget anything in the configuration?
If not, where else could the problem be?

Thanks for your help.
Kind regards,
Frank