RE: Question about NATed endpoints

Ok, so let me get this straight.

If the firewall is truly H.323 aware then I shouldn't see the private IP
addr
of the VoIP gateway when registered to the GK. True / False

If the firewall is truly H.323 aware then when an inbound setup message is
seen it should open the appropriate (TCP/UDP) sessions for the NATed VoIP
gateway that is registered with the GK. True/False

Thanks again this is very helpful.

-Jamie

James Lertora
Technical Support
Patton Electronics
mailto:support@xxxxxxxxxx

New!
Enhanced Warranty and Advanced Replacements are now available for RAS
products.
Join the Patton users group and learn how others are using the Patton RAS.

See www.patton.com/support http://www/patton.com/support  for more
information.

Software/Drivers -->  http://upgrades.patton.com