IP-toIP using Ohphone

Title: Message
Using the config below, I am able to make IP to PSTN calls using our gateways. What I have not been successful, is calling IP-to-IP using Ohphone. The gatekeeper has 2 NICs, one public and one private. I have two PC's running ohphone connected to a Linksys router. These PC's are authenticated by the gatekeeper via the public NIC. When I try to call the ohphone of the other PC, ohphone says the number could not be reached. What am I doing wrong?

[Gatekeeper::Main]
Fourtytwo=42
Name=GK
EndpointIDSuffix=_gk
StatusPort=7000
TimeToLive=480
TotalBandwidth=1536000
EndpointSignalPort=1720

[RoutedMode]
GKRouted=1
H245Routed=0
CallSignalPort=1721
DropCallsByReleaseComplete=1
SendReleaseCompleteOnDRQ=1
ForwardOnFacility=0
SupportNATedEndpoints=1

[Proxy]
Enable=1
InternalNetwork=172.16.0.0/21
T120PortRange=40000-40999
RTPPortRange=10000-59999
ProxyForNAT=1
ProxyForSameNAT=0

[RasSrv::GWPrefixes]
GW1=001
GW2=01163

[RasSrv::RRQFeatures]
OverwriteEPOnSameAddress=1
AcceptEndpointIdentifier=0
AcceptGatewayPrefixes=1

[RasSrv::ARQFeatures]
ArjReasonRouteCallToSCN=0
ArjReasonRouteCallToGatekeeper=1
CallUnregisteredEndpoints=1
RemoveTrailingChar=#
ParseEmailAliases=1

[GkStatus::Auth]
rule=deny
Shutdown=1

[Gatekeeper::Auth]
RadAliasAuth=required;RRQ
default=allow

[Gatekeeper::Acct]
RadAcct=required;start,update,stop,on,off

[RadAliasAuth]
Servers=172.16.1.100
SharedSecret=secret
AppendCiscoAttributes=1