Generic GnuGK problems.

I've done a bit of reading, but have resorted to this mailing list
because I cannot seem to configure my gatekeeper correctly. Right now
I have GnuGK running on a machine behind a firewall with a few ports
open. On a different network I have a bunch of clients that can only
reach the Gatekeeper via it's "outside" address. I also want outside
users to be able to connect to my gatekeeper. On the machine that's
running GnuGK, I also run openmcu. Right now it looks like openmcu can
connect to the gatekeeper, and just waits for incoming connections.
One of the clients seems to also be able to connect to the gatekeeper,
but it says "ConferMCU", which is what openmcu's name is, is not
online. The questions in which I'm most interested in being answered
are: "Is it even possible to do what I'm trying to do?", and "How?" :)
Below is the gnugk config file I've made by reading lots of
manuals...I'm not sure it's correct though.

Note: I'm using openmcu version: 1.1.7+cvs04092, and gnugk version:
2.0.7-4 on a debian distrobution.

# w.x.y.z is my external IP

[Gatekeeper::Main]
Fourtytwo=42
TimeToLive=600
NetworkInterfaces=10.42.42.16/24,w.x.y.z/24,127.0.0.1/8,172.16.250.16/24

[RoutedMode]
GKRouted=1
H245Routed=1
CallSignalPort=1721
AcceptUnregisteredCalls=1
SupportNATedEndpoints=1

[Proxy]
Enable=1
T120PortRange=40000-40999
RTPPortRange=50000-59999
ProxyForNAT=1
ProxyForSameNAT=1

[GkStatus::Auth]
rule=allow
Default=allow

Thank you very much for you time and patience :)
    - Nick Wheeler