Re: [ MyHost ( MyPhone-GnuGK ) ] -.....

Hi Ibrahima,

Thank you for posting your config file.
I'll check it out to see if it brings me
any further.

Best Regardsm
Rolf Sponsel

Ibrahima Gaye wrote:

Hi Rolf,
I'd suffered just like you do right now, begining is almost always hard. i'ven't followed your previous posts but from this one i guess that you've a problem gnugk and nat just as i had weeks ago.
I'll will first send you a config file;complete it; and do some tests (don't forget to save the traces).
... SNIP ...

Rolf Sponsel