Re: AcceptUnregisteredCalls and RadAliasAuth setup problem

>I told you about this problem but you would not listen me ;)

May be you are not good enough in russian, but I had no idea that you were talking about that :))

>What you can todo? nothing really good... you can have a cache of
>previously authentificated calls, and when setup message arrive, you
>must check it in this cache... if call was authorized, than you
>authorize your setup. I have not any ideas how to solve this problem
>other way.

Solution is really simple - you should not have such constructs for this case as it's not problem of billing - it's only gk, if it doesn't work correctly in some cases it's better to to accept unregistered calls. (For unregistered calls only run a second gk) What if you restart billing or anything - your caching will fail, but billing must not have such problems - it should be reliable as it manages other people's money.

>P.S. In 2.0.8 version added new option: CheckSetupUnregisteredOnly but
>there is problems with it - some endpoints, like ATA186,
>Netmeeting don't send ARQ when call starts, only setup... so it not
>work as needed.

some endpoints do not support ras h225, so they cannot send arq. In this case you can authenticate them by setup msg.