SQLBilling from Michal - question

Hello Michal,

I tried your SQLBilling - is great Idea! Lot of Thanks!

Has just some questions:
1) In your example you put 60sec accounting tact. As we use 1sec tact only
I've changed line 64 in your c_voipcall_trig.sql file to:
"NEW.price::NUMERIC(9,3) * (NEW.duration::NUMERIC(9,3) / 60::INT),"
I think if we can choose a accounting tact in "voipaccount" table it would
be great.

2) Your example is "Pre-Paid", how I can do "post-paid" without limit?
If I set a balance to 0, radius sent access-reject to call setup.

3) Authorization
Some time customers wish not to register on GateKeeper - so we need to
authorize they over FramedIPAddress.
May I ask you to shown how to do it in Authorization request? Each request
send it already maybe it will be easy?
If UserID or H323Id does not match, but IP address is in table, then let
this call working?
I think it will be great feature!

4) Disconnect-cause ID
Peter Nixon, has done translation of disconnect cause number into
"human-understand text description"
May I ask you to screw this to this SQLBilling?

I'm not programmer, sometime plays with, therefore can not to do itself...

Best regards,
Oleg