Connect two registered endpoints fails

Hello List,

Follow problem:
I try to connect Netmeeting (successfully registered on GNUGK) to VoIP
gateway (registered on same GNUGK)
The call comes to gateway and I take a call on phone, connected to gateway.
GNUGk takes call to accounting and shown them as connected.
BUT!!!
GNUGk still receive a ring tone as remote site is not responding!
Same situation if I call from gateway to Netmeeting - I get call onto
Netmeeting and I see that call is connected,
But phone still ringing and GNUGk shown this call as connected.

If I call to Netmeeting from gateway as NotRegisteredEndPoint, then is fully
OK.

Please find "debug trace 6" log attached.
There is that gateway has OpenLogicalChannel rejected, but why GNUGk hold
this call as connected???

Best regards,
Oleg