From: "Vahram Igityan" <vx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Thomas Tam" <openh323gk-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, June 09, 2004 3:37 PM
Subject: Re:  How do I know my Gatekeeper have connected
the Radius Server?

Hello Thomas,

radaact and radauth are working on UDP ports.
So there is no "Connect".

Putting GK and Radius is debug mode can help

--
Best regards,
 Vahram                            mailto:vx@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hackers Unite!  GUADEC: The world's #1 Open Source Desktop Event.
GNOME Users and Developers European Conference, 28-30th June in Norway
http://2004/guadec.org