How do I know my Gatekeeper have connected the Radius Server?

Hi,

I have installed Advanced Radius Server on Linux, and I am using GnuGk 2.0.7. I have set the gnugk.ini file as follows:

[RadAuth]
#Radius server IP and port for Authentication
Servers=xx.xx.xx.xx:1812
SharedSecret=mysecret
LocalInterface=xx.xx.xx.xx
AppendCiscoAttributes=0
IncludeTerminalAliases=0
IncludeEndpointIP=1

[Gatekeeper::Acct]
RadAcct=required;start,stop

[RadAcct]
#Radius server IP and port for Accounting
Servers=xx.xx.xx.xx:1813
LocalInterface=xx.xx.xx.xx
SharedSecret=mysecret
AppendCiscoAttributes=1
IncludeEndpointIP=1

When I listen to the status port, should there be any radius server successful connection message output? How can I know my gatekeeper is actually communicating with Radius Server?

Thank you!

Thomas