RE: AcceptUnregisteredCalls security implications

>If proxying(h225,h245,rtp) is enable and AcceptUnregisterCalls=1, and your gateway or provider gateway is terminating over the pstn then yes it is possible for someone to terminate traffic on your dime. Of course they would have to know what inbound prefix rule if any will route from your Gnugk to the gateway terminating on the pstn.
>
>If its h225 routed only or h225 and h245 routed then I think but not 100 percent sure, that the gateway would have to give access to both orignating source and switch on its access list. Maybe someone else can clarify on that.

I've never thought about this, but I think it all depends on the way you setup gnugk and authentication/accounting. I think the requests for unregistered calls are still passed to GkAuth and Acct., so if your authentication is setup correctly you shouldn't have problems.