Re: Res: Do not open logical channels

Hi,

Yes, it is enabled in both Cisco and GnuGk. However it is not enabled in
Davolink box.

Ganbold

At 01:56 AM 03.06.2004, you wrote:
Hello Ganbold,

Thanks..... you enable H245 in Cisco and gnugk? correct?

Regards...

Marcelo Dieder
Sinosnet

Ganbold wrote:

Hi,

Use this command in Cisco AS5300:

"h245 caps mode restricted"

hth,

Ganbold

At 10:07 PM 31.05.2004, you wrote:

Hello Yahno Alexey

I'm accurately with the same problem, but with one gateway mediatrix > > gnugk > > Cisco. If he you to obtain solution, informs to me!

Thanks,

Marcelo Dieder
Sinosnet
www.sinos.net

RES: From: Yahno Alexey <yahno@xxxxx>
*RES: Do not open logical channels* <http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/message.php?msg_id=8562063>

> Hello All. > I have gnugk 2.05 on FreeBSD 5.2.1-RELEASE.

> There are GW (Intel Dialogic) and NetMeeting registered on this GK and
> another GK registered in RasSrv::Neighbors section.
> I have 2 difrent situations.
> 1. A call from Dialogic GW to NetMeeting - all works fine.
> 2. A call to the Dialogic GW to the cisco GW (ip-address of this GW is
> obtained from the neighbouring GK) and after receiving
> terminalCapabilitySetAck and masterSlaveDeterminationAck from both sides
> don"t get openLogicalChannel from any side. On PSTN network behind cisco GW
> communication is setuped. But after 15 seconds I get "ReleaseComplete
> message" with "Temporary failure". Why??
> There is my configuration of GK below
> [Gatekeeper::Main]
> Fourtytwo=42
> Name=TCIGK
> [RasSrv::Neighbors]
> GK1=195.5.4.1
> [RasSrv::LRQFeatures]
> CiscoGKCompatible=1
> [RoutedMode]
> GKRouted=1
> H245Routed=1
> SupportNATedEndpoints=1
> CallSignalPort=1720
> [Proxy]
> Enable=1
> ProxyForSameNAT=1

Get certified on the hottest thing ever to hit the market... Oracle 10g. Take an Oracle 10g class now, and we'll give you the exam FREE.