Re: NeetMeeting CALL FROM WAN TO PRIVATE LAN

> I have XP with gnugk 2.0.7 for receiving call from
> WAN (public ip) to My LAN,
I do the same - it generally works. Though Netmeeting
sometimes causes trouble.

> In the log i have : error 0 timeout for all call
> after registred
What do you mean?
1. can endpoints register or do they get rejected
immediately?
2. Looks like they get stuck in some firewall or
something. Do you have one?

> my private network is : 192.168.0.0
> my adsl ip is : 82.127.83.144
Well, tomorrow you have another external IP ;-)

3. Are you able to call locally - means: can you
connect two machines on your LAN?
4. Probably you can install something like OpenAm
(within Openh323 package) on your XP machine and call
from Netmeeting to OpenAm via gnugk

> if you have a good configuration for receving call
> from internet and call from my local network with
netmeeting,
Well, try this:

#
## Konfiguration 4.2.2004 Conrad Beckert
## Eckpunkte:
## - Stationen hinter NAT können verbinden
## - unregistrierte Endpunkte offen
## - route und proxy Modus

[Gatekeeper::Main]
Fourtytwo=42
Name=conrad
TotalBandwidth=100000

[GkStatus::Auth]
rule=allow

[RoutedMode]
GKRouted=1
H245Routed=1
AcceptUnregisteredCalls=1
SupportNATedEndpoints=1
Q931PortRange=30000-30199
H245PortRange=30200-30399

[Proxy]
Enable=1
ProxyForNAT=1
RTPPortRange=5000:5020

That config is proved to work with NATted callers too.
Have fun
Conrad

Mit schönen Grüßen von Yahoo! Mail - http://mail.yahoo.de