Re: call disconnects after 15 seconds (Davolink DV102 and GnuGK 2.0.7)

I have analogous problem.
gnugk 2.05 operates in proxy mode. My GW - Intel Dialogic DM/IP301-E1-100BT.
I'm trying setup call to cisco GW. Logical chanels between both gateways
don't form (no openLogicalChannel message from any side), furthermore, one
of GW (i don't know which of them) don't send masterSlaveDeterminationAck
message.
When I use NetMeeting as GW on my side (registered on my GW) the situation
differentiates from previous only by presence of masterSlaveDeterminationAck
from both sides.
What to do? Help...