small architecture; second attempt

Hi!

I would like to repeat my problem and give some detailed issues:
Firstly I would like the problem without any authentication procedure. I would not like to control auth mechanism, because my users have different sw&hw configurations and user authentication mechanisms, so I must gather the informations first and store them to somewhere. So I did not make any setup in the config files, but unfortunately the installation is not working... :(
Now I can only make call from inside's LANs to outside...

Any help?
Michael
P.s.: I wrote a letter to Jan who suggest that I should wrote to the mailing list... :)))

Hi!
Sorry for newbie questions.

I have a little config with bigger problems like this:
LAN -> noVoIP router -> net -> central gatekeeper <- net <- noVoIP router <- LAN

Both LANs including this: Linux machine endpoint, Windows machine endpoint, Linux machine gatekeeper/endpoint.
Moreover I have some users on the net, who use the central gatekeeper.

I would like to reach that all of my users can communicate each other and the LAN users should communicate without generating Internet traffic.

I configure the three GKs as alternate gatekeepers with SendTo and Endpoint features for the LAN's GKs (to register all users on the central GK), the central GK know both the LAN GKs. The GKs connect to th central GK, and the endpoints connect to the LANs GK (but only one, the second not).

Unfortunately I have some security problems ; one of the LANs GK requires password (security denial, I do not know why, because the config is the same) and I can not make calls all of the users.

What's wrong?

Thanks in advance
Michael