Neightbors problem

Hi!
For example, we have that structure of Neightbors GKs.

EP1     EP2     EP3
   \     |     /
    \    |    /
     Gatekeeper1

     Gatekeeper2
  EP4   EP5    EP6

And how I must config the Neightbors GKs, that calls from EP1, EP2, EP3
will be registered on GK2 as calls from GK1 (and back - calls from EP4, EP5, EP6 - as calls from GK2)?
Is this possible?
Or I must write the script on Perl or C++ for processing messages from GKs?

Thanks a lot!
Best regards, Alexander Leonovich.