Connection GK to GK

In our company we tried to configure GnuGK and had a number of problems.
The elementary communication scheme of two Gatekeepers is given in examples of configuring
the Gatekeeper in a file child.ini.
Q1: It is possible to configure the Gatekeeper as child to a few number of Parent GKs?
Q2: It is possible to make calls from different EndPoints of Child
Gatekeeper will be registered on Parent Gatekeeper as calls from
Child Gatekeeper (all calls are registering as from one Gateway, not from the different EndPoints)?