Question about calls trough multiple proxies.

Hi!

I'm building a VOIP network based on gnugk, openh323 based and Cisco
endpoints and CISCO gateways. All work fine, but in this scenario calls
established but with no audio:

EP  --> 10.20.0.0 NET <--GK 1-->PUBLIC NET <-->GK 2 <--> CISCO GK <-->CISCO
GW

GK1 run over linux with 2 eth interfaces, one to private, one to public
networks. We enable PROXY traffic for calls from 10.20.0.X to PUBLIC
GK1 is registered as at Gateway at GK2
GK2 run over linux, all calls are proxied (because security issues at CISCO
Plataform), and is registered to CISCO GK as gateway.

if one EnP register at GK2, can make calls terminated CISCO GW very well,
including Nated Endpoints, but with EP registered at GK1, call signaling
WORK FINE, but with no audio. In debug i see ProxyChannels in both GK1 and
GK2...

Ideas??

Thanks in advance,
Gustavo Hernandez Baratta