Call not is busy

    I have a problem of configuration in the Gnugk and the IPPhone.  When I make a call stops for one endpoint that it is busy, continues calling, instead of the call to fall for being busy.
    Ex.:  Endpoint 1 makes a call for endpoint 2, now endpoint 1 and 2 are connected.  Endpoint 3 makes a call for endpoint 2, now endpoint 3 continues calling endpoint 2, when it must have fallen the call for being busy. I tried to change some configurations of gnugk and ipphone, however it did not function.

Thanks....

Marcelo Dieder
Sinos.Net