problem in using prefixes

Hello,
i am a new user of GnuGK.I am facing some problem. I would be thankful if some one can help me.
My problem is.
I registered some endpoints with GK. i mentioned their groups in CTI section. I am using ACD as well. I mentioned same groups in ACD ini file. Through Alias i can palce a call. i want to use prefixes. Like i want to dedicate perticular no to a perticular group. And i want ACD to send the call to agent in perticular group. In short i  want to use prefixes for this purpose.
eg

in GK ini file

[CTI::Agents]
VirtualQueueAliases=sales,support
VirtualQueuePrefixes=0,1,2

in ACD ini file
VirtualQueueAliases=sales,support
VirtualQueuePrefixes=0,1,2

in ACD agent file
user1=sales
user2=sales

what i want is if i dail any no from 0 ACD should send the call to either of the user online.
Kindly if anyone can help me.
Regards
Maria
Advanced communications