how to loadbalance across multiple neighbors

Hi,

I'm trying to distribute calls from one GnuGK to multiple neighbors (GnuGKs, too).
However, I end up with all calls being sent to the first neighbor.

The reason seems to be that GnuGK sends the call to whatever GK sends LCF first.
and in my case it it always the first of the neighbors.
Likely that happens because loadbalancing GK and target GKs run on the same machine,
so packet latencies are negligible.

Has anyone an idea how I can achieve an equal distribution ?

Do we need to change the code and implement a 'shuffle' or 'random' selection
whenever there's more than one neighbor that has a matching prefix of the called number?

Markus